Monday, October 16, 2017

I AM IN OVERLOAD











I find it harder and harder to write post.   My everyday activities that are catalyst for a large part of blog post are over shadowed by catastrophic daily outrages committed by President Donald Trump supported by his base of the gullible.  

How can I write about the beautiful fall color that has peaked in western Maine, or the repairs of my fifteen year old snow blower in preparation for winter snows, or the bean soup recipe I made in my new slow cooker when Porto Rico has been devastated and abandoned, fires burn across northern California, the Affordable Health Care act has been defunded, the treaty with Iraq to halt production of a nuclear weapon has been withdrawn and a nuclear exchange with North Korea draws closer – all within this week. 

It all seems so……….

the Ol’Buzzard






7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I honestly try to. But, like Chicken man: he's everywhere, he's everywhere, he's everywhere....
      O'B

      Delete
  2. I recommend a media fast, too. Don't let that bastard take you down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been angrier this past year that I have the entire 73 years proceeding it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried to unplug, not to pay to much attention but I've been a news junky all my 73 years and it's so hard not to read a paper or watch the news. It's like you said, he's everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually Trumps mother made the case for retroactive abortions

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."